We are an experienced design company that connects people, products, and brands in powerful ways. Our small but growing team of designers, developers, producers, strategists, and content creators is based in Venice and Mountain View, California. We believe in the power of storytelling, human-centric design, and the intersection of creativity with code to further humanity's relationship with technology. If you're the kind of person who obsesses over details, thrives in a collaborative environment, and jumps at the opportunity to take on new challenges, Left Field Labs may be the place for you.
The Partner Brand Manager is a key joint stakeholder for Product Marketing Managers and responsible for large ad-hoc projects. You'll work with internal team(s), agency partners, and external partners to guide consumer marketing communications and showcase the brand in the best light. You’ll own brand guidelines and ultimately ensure that partners adhere to them.This brand champion works with the wider Marketing Manager team to partner with external brands (carriers, OEMs, consumer brands, creative agencies, etc.) and internal stakeholders (business development and sales, legal, PR, and Product) to manage and own the brand approval process through a project lifecycle.
- Review timely partner marketing assets to ensure they adhere to brand guidelines
- Interface directly with partners via email or video conference to educate on brand guidelines, give suggestions for asset changes, deliver constructive feedback, and promote key brand features on partner collaterals
- Champion the role of the user in our partner’s marketing executions
- Lead relationships with product marketing managers, global partner brand managers, cross-product brand managers and retail brand managers
- Develop and update partner toolkits
- Build and maintain best-practice guidelines, internal and external case studies, and thought leadership materials that are clear, approachable and helpful.
- Ensure all marketing materials are optimal and up-to-date across channels & markets
- Manage ad-hoc projects in partnership with global partner brand managers
- Manage marketing projects with impact across the organization, like brand asset development, brand guideline creation, internal presentations, and more.
- BA/BS Degree
- 2+ Experience working with Marketing and Technology brand materials ie., marketing collateral, presentations or campaigns
- 2+ Experience in a customer facing or partnership role
- 2+ Experience in consumer marketing campaigns and/or advertising highly preferable
- 2+ Experience developing quality content for various formats, channels and audiences
- Resume must demonstrate a previous role that requires extreme attention to detail while understanding high-level strategy
- Strong project management and organizational skills
- Ability to navigate ambiguity and a complex matrix environment
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- 1+ Experience with standard suite of design programs - Photoshop, Illustrator, etc.
- Proven track record of exceptional performance and high productivity
- Flexibility and ability to work autonomously with limited guidance
- Adaptability, teamwork, dedication, and a positive attitude
- Able to work in a fast-paced, deadline driven, tech environment
- Multilingual is a plus, but not required.
Bachelor’s degree or equivalent work experience.
Left Field Labs is an equal opportunity employer.
Left Field Labs is an E-Verify employer. E-Verify is an Internet based system operated by the Department of Homeland Security (DHS) in partnership with the Social Security Administration (SSA) that allows participating employers to electronically verify the employment eligibility of their newly hired employees in the United States.
Please click on the following links for more information: E-Verify Participation Poster
For more information visit the USCIS’ website: http://www.uscis.gov/e-verify/employees