Position Title: Creative Director (Remote)
Location: Remote anywhere in the USA or Canada
Who We Are
We are an experience design and trusted creative technology partner to some of the world’s most ambitious brands such as Google, Amazon, Meta and Uber. We believe in the power of storytelling, human-centric design, and the intersection of creativity with code to further humanity's relationship with technology. We operate fully remote, and our team members enjoy the flexibility of working from anywhere within the U.S. and Canada timezones while keeping a balanced relationship with their personal life.
At Left Field Labs, our curiosity drives us to seek out uncommon solutions to our shared challenges. Our purpose is to positively impact the human experience with everything we invent. We’re looking for those who can craft unique solutions through empathy.
Interested in joining a culture that celebrates diversity, encourages curiosity, and creates with purpose? Are you the kind of person who obsesses over details, thrives in a collaborative environment, and jumps at the opportunity to take on new challenges? Confident that you’re at the top of your game and ready to invent with others who at the top of theirs? Check out our open position and let’s talk.
Who We Are Seeking
Creative Directors at Left Field Labs (LFL) inspire and lead our creative teams to deliver world-class work. From concept through completion, they ensure we are making a difference to consumers’ behavior, user satisfaction with a focus on uncommon creativity and the innovative use of various technologies and media.
What You’ll Do
- Works with planners and strategists to establish strategic and creative approaches for a given assignment.
- Sets creative direction and strategic guidance throughout the duration of client team projects and can operate as both a hands-off leader, as well as a hands-on team-member.
- Displays a cohesive understanding, and ability to execute innovative, effective, creative concepts, and implementations in a cross-disciplinary manner.
- Embraces the power of storytelling to write and present inspiring proposals.
- Has a proven track record developing and implementing creative strategy that often exceeds client business objectives
- Continually develops and inspires colleagues to innovate and harness new ways of thinking
- Acts as a Career Manager, guiding creatives of all levels within LFL, including regular one-on-one check-in’s, writing and delivering annual performance reviews and takes responsibility for on-boarding new employees and guiding him/her through a successful tenure at LFL
- Works in conjunction with the business development and client partnerships team to actively build a strong relationship with new and existing clients, while significantly contributing to the growing breadth of business.
- Proven ability to creatively lead new business pitches, while articulating a compelling story.
- Fosters a culture of proactivity, resourcefulness and being tough on the work not on each other.
What You’ll Need to be Successful
- A minimum of 10 years experience in an agency environment, or relevant creative field
- All candidates must possess a portfolio showcasing an extensive understanding of all creative disciplines, with a T-shaped focus on at least one. For example; conceptual art direction, copywriting, graphic design, user experience, film and motion, and more.
- Thought leadership; a strong point of view; ability to contribute to strategic development of an assignment; creative ideas and the ability to promote conceptual thinking among the team
- An exceptional background in leading, directing and managing a group of cross-disciplinary teams
- A solid understanding of digital media as well as the marketing industry at large; an ability and a desire to adapt to the changing landscape of technology
Experience in creative strategy within the technology industry
Experience working with large, global brands
Left Field Labs is an E-Verify employer. E-Verify is an Internet based system operated by the Department of Homeland Security (DHS) in partnership with the Social Security Administration (SSA) that allows participating employers to electronically verify the employment eligibility of their newly hired employees in the United States.
Please click on the following links for more information: E-Verify Participation Poster. For more information visit the USCIS’ website: http://www.uscis.gov/e-verify/employees
Left Field Labs is an equal opportunity employer and committed to providing equal employment opportunity to all applicants and team members regardless of race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, national origin, age, handicap, veteran status, marital status, criminal history, or any other category protected by applicable federal and state law, including the City of Los Angeles’ Fair Chance Initiative for Hiring Ordinance relating to an applicant's criminal history (LAMC 189.00). Left Field Labs makes reasonable accommodations for handicapped and disabled team members.